14.7.12

BLOGS EVALUATION


Your blog is going to be evaluated in late July, based on:
  • YOUR BLOG DESIGN 
  • YOUR BLOG ENTRIES AND MATERIAL SELECTION
  • COMMENTS AND FOLLOWERS
  • FREQUENCY ON WORK AND UPDATING
Remember to visit our class blog and make comments on a regular basis.


We will be using Rubric to evaluate and self-evaluate your blogs.This rubric was created by Karen Franker for the University of Wisconsin and it serves our purposes. 

You can click on this link to see it: http://www2.uwstout.edu/content/profdev/rubrics/blogrubric.html You can even print it or save it with the pdf version.


5 comentarios:

  1. I'm working for my blog up to date!
    Hope you are enjoying the holidays!

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope to learn with this new tool, regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Teacher, I need to know how to add the blogs of my colleagues to follow. I have problems because they can not find how.

    If you can help me thank you ...

    ResponderEliminar