5.5.12

Reflections

This week has been very demanding with many insightful materials to reflect and think ahead. 


The conferencing topics have been very interesting.
Describing some issues has helped me reflect on the problems my students are experiencing in reference to language use, motivation and the difficulties I have to face when teaching in my context.


Indeed, the Technology Enhanced Lesson Plan has been a clarifier for me. It has help me see the way creative teachers  planned and implemented their teaching practice in an integrative process using technology to teach language. One of my favorites is Giants of the Century because it portrays great famous persons.


It's been great to know there are so many good websites to enhance the teaching of reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary! 


I think we are creating a learning community in which we can continue sharing knowledge and information by participating in conferences in Nicenet and using Delicious.

What do you think about it?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario